1702 Chicago Avenue
The clubhouse was designed by the famous Chicago architect, Ernest Mayo, and opened its doors on March 11, 1913. Since then, the clubhouse has been maintained through rental income from weddings, receptions, corporate events, dinner meetings for local organizations and other community events. The building was recently added to the National Registry of Historic Places.
Seated: 150 – 250