18 South Michigan Avenue
The Gage Loft is located at 18 S. Michigan Avenue, in affiliation with the famous Gage Group Buildings. The Building was originally designed by Holabird & Roche for the three millinery firms: Gage, Keith, and Ascher, and was constructed from 1890 to 1899. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on November 14th, 1985. In addition, it is a significant property that contributes to the Chicago Landmark Historic Michigan Boulevard District.