University of Chicago | International House

University of Chicago
1414 East 59th Street
Chicago IL, 60637

This Holabird & Root Gothic Structure was built on the Midway Plaisance for the World Columbian Exposition of 1893. Completely renovated in 2004, the International House has a beautiful courtyard with a fountain, several rooms suitable for private events including the grand and elegant Assembly Hall.

Seated: 200
Reception: 500